WMS Starter Pack features
– Contemporary Integrated Information System based on the Microsoft .NET development platform. Enables continuous development of the business due to advanced structural approach, adaptability and seamless data interchange with other information systems. Agile and user friendly environment, configured to the user’s needs for simplicity.
– The DC.NET framework offers grouping, sorting, sub-set and filter utilities as well as printout of customized user interface.
– Data extraction to third party applications (e.g. MS Office) from every application selection.
– Data exchange with other applications via .XML.
– Import/Export Data Tool from various sources (Excel, ASCII, XML etc.)
– Data extraction via Web-Services to third party applications. Visualization is possible per business partner (vendor, supplier, seller and/or customer) with the appropriate parametrization and security features.
A remote application can access data through webservices via the Internet (e.g. an e-commerce outlet can check the real time online quantity on hand per article in a 3PL warehouse)
WMS Starter Pack is designed, to support developing businesses that intend to use strong information systems as a comparative advantage.
– User Management
– Warehouse Management
– Location Management (Sites, Sections, Aisles, Columns, Shelves, Slots, Locations), inter-site transactions
– Warehouse Transactions
– Notes Management
– Order Management
– Indicative Reports
– Warehouse Article Quantity On Hand
– Article Transactions,
Transaction History Report
– Warehouse Transactions (Import, Export, Picking, Packing etc.)
– PDA Mobile Applications
– Mobile WMS-PDA
– Import/Export Tools
– Data Manager
– Miscellaneous Barcode Utilities